0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the checklist before. Hence you can not start it again.
Checklist is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the checklist.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
To ensure your organisation is effectively preventing stress and burnout, you should aim for a result of at least 80%.
1. Managers/leaders follow the rules in relation to official procedures and consequences regarding employees showing unacceptable behavior towards others, reacting immediately and every time it occurs
2. Managers/leaders sort out conflicts, misunderstandings and mistakes as soon as possible
3. Managers/leaders match team members’ resources to task requirements (does each member have everything they need to complete their work?)
4. Rewards are distributed fairly according to policies and procedures
5. Managers/leaders regulate job stressors as much as possible (working times, task distribution etc.)
6. Everyone participates in decision-making processes affecting the work environment (to the extent possible)
7. Organisational values are an integrated part of leaders’/managers’ work routines so that employees are always aware of why and for what they are working